Prof. Seth Osafo, Legal Advisor, African Group of Negotiators,speaking during the Sidelines of the 2019 African Union Summit in Addis Ababa.
Latest from Ann Mwende
- CLOSING THE SCIENCE GENDER GAP IN TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS.
- CLIMATE CHANGE, CONFLICTS & MIGRATION IN THE HORN OF AFRICA
- ADIDAS HOPES TO SELL 11 MILLION PAIRS OF SHOES IN 2019.
- Story of Change: Including pastoralists’ voices in formulating climate-related policies in Kenya
- PACJA AND UNECA MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ON CLIMATE CHANGE, SECURITY AND MIGRATION TO THE AFRICAN HEADS OF STATE.
Login to post comments
CLOSING THE SCIENCE GENDER GAP IN TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS.
Boosting the number of women and girls entering careers involving…
CLIMATE CHANGE, CONFLICTS & MIGRATION IN THE HORN OF AFRICA
The question on the link between climate change and conflicts…
ADIDAS HOPES TO SELL 11 MILLION PAIRS OF SHOES IN 2019.
Photo credits,Adidas. Recently adidas signed the climate protection charter for…
Nigeria’s REDD+ Programme Receives Fresh Civil Society Boost
Civil society groups in Nigeria under the umbrella of Climate…
Enhancing Policy Change on Climate Change and Natural Resource Management project
This project seeks to address the gaps in the existing…
The Voice for Change Partnership Project (V4CP)
This V4CP project is designed and implemented under the premise…
Deepening African Civil Society Engagement in International Post- Paris Climate Change Dialogues and Response Strategies
This project aims to strengthen African civil society engagement in…
THE PAN AFRICAN CIVIL SOCIETY FOREST CARBON PARTNERSHIP FACILITY (FCPF) CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAM (CBP) ON REDD+ PROJECT
INTRODUCTION PACJA is currently the Africa CSO Recipient Organization for…