In Kitui County, mainstreaming EbA into policy will promote integrated approach to climate change impacts and can robustly address both the climatic extreme events and sustainability issues. The key purpose of mainstreaming is to achieve the goals of ensuring healthy and productive ecosystems and promote adaptation practices as part of overall development interventions.
Assesing EbA Intergration into Kitui County Policies as a major response to climate change,policy brief.
- kitui_EBA.pdf (36 Downloads)
Latest from Ann Mwende
- Pollution is no longer a distant phenomenon as it is affecting our daily lives,and unless we realize our responsibility and start using environment friendly processes,then the very survival of our planet is in danger.
- PACJA to chair crucial African development Bank committee
- Climate Finance Thematic Working Group Case study
- PACJA champions for climate and environment protection in Kenya through the Kenya Platform on Climate Governance (KPCG) .
- Holo Market in Kisumu.Pamela Adhiambo is a trader at the market explains how the solar project has benefited their businesses.
Login to post comments
Pollution is no longer a distant phenomenon as it is affecting our daily lives,and unless we realize our responsibility and start using environment friendly processes,then the very survival of our planet is in danger.
PACJA Extends Knowledge Sharing to Local Communities in Tharaka Nithi
PACJA and Climate pal led stakeholders in a workshop to…
PACJA Hastens Towards the Achievement of Agenda 2030 in East Africa
The Pan African climate justice alliance (PACJA) is currently in…
PACJA to chair crucial African development Bank committee
Mr. Augustine Njanmnshi, the Alliance Technical and Political Affairs Chair…
Enhancing Policy Change on Climate Change and Natural Resource Management project
This project seeks to address the gaps in the existing…
The Voice for Change Partnership Project (V4CP)
This V4CP project is designed and implemented under the premise…
Deepening African Civil Society Engagement in International Post- Paris Climate Change Dialogues and Response Strategies
This project aims to strengthen African civil society engagement in…
Forest Carbon Partnership Facility
The World Bank through the Forest Carbon Partnership facility (FCPF)…